3D GENERALIST | UNITY GENERALIST
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Model, rig, and animate 3D characters and assets for use in Unity and other applications.
- Ability to execute a broad range of VFX tasks including modeling, texturing, look development, animation and lighting.
- Must be able to work under the guidance of the Creative Director to achieve desired level of aesthetic quality and technical requirements.
- Work closely with the Systems Producer and Lead Developer to create ground-breaking applications.
- Work with Lead Developer to adjust and accomplish low level tasks in Unity.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Ability to provide accurate time-to-completion estimates
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interest in the themed entertainment or animation world.
- Ability and willingness to learn new pipelines.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Experience in Maya and or 3DS Max required.
- Experience in Unity required.
- Experience in basic compositing a plus.
- Experience in Virtual Reality a plus.
- Knowledge of Unity networking a plus.
- Knowledge of Unity 2017 timeline features a plus.
- Knowledge of file formats such as FBX, OBJ, CAD a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.